We welcome you to participate in the 6th NIPS Workshop on Optimization for Machine Learning, to be held at:
Lake Tahoe, Nevada, USA, Dec 9th, 2013
HARRAH'S OR HARVEY'S: TBD
Optimization lies at the heart of many machine learning algorithms and enjoys great interest in our community. Indeed, this intimate relation of optimization with ML is the key motivation for the OPT series of workshops. We aim to foster discussion, discovery, and dissemination of the state-of-the-art in optimization relevant to ML.
POSTER and TALK instructions
- Please use standard NIPS poster sizes, e.g., using the beamerposter package
- Workshop talk: 18 minutes including some questions; we recommend a max of 12-13 slides.
- Please upload your final versions to OPT Easychair
- Page limit: 4 pages (without references)
- Please use the NIPS 2013 submission format
- Please make submission double blind
- If you are doing a dual submission, please contact us first
- Deadline for submission of papers:14th Oct 2013
- Notification of acceptance: 31st Oct 2013